[vi-android] Re: Nexus question

  • From: "gary melconian " <globcastcapital@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 23:22:29 -0700

Agree I had the same with my 2012 nexus 4 and nexus 7 models. now that the
program hopefully is not killed off by Google for silver program and hopefully
and not higher prices for stock android devices. if that’s the case then I will
be looking at alternatives or stocking up on nexus devices like the nexus 5
since I was looking for info about nexus 6 and all they are talking about all
the android sites with the hard core hacker of the nexus devices is the dimise
of nexus and the birth of silver. A lot of hard core developers and hackers are
a bit disappointed with Google decision to kill off the nexus program for
silver. If I was Google I would give two option nexus program for developers
and silver program for consumers. As these developer are in the third world
countries where its not that easy to get a high end device to develop for
android as far as apps goes. But we will just have to wait and see.