[vi-android] Re: Nexus question

  • From: "gary melconian " <globcastcapital@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 22:21:07 -0700

I don’t think so the sales person does not know what he is talking about. the
nexus devices that I have both 2012 editions are both on kit Kat 4.4.2. Also
they are scheduled to get 4.4.3 as well as 5.0. Afte that I don’t know. I gues
I will have ot go through the modded route but I can ge roms for the nexus line
and ther are 10 so other custom roms out there. The nexus devices have the most
development and most custom oroms out ther even though you cant get updates
from Google you will get updates from a custom rom modd community. Actually the
1+1 phone hat someone posted her on her or on the other list. this device will
be running cyanogen mod with a very good budget price a very fast device with
16GB of storage for $299 and a 64GB internal storage device for $399. These
price you cant find ffor an off contract device even if you could find one on
ebay. So I would look around and shop around. Also don’t take the advice of the
sales person to be accurate, there main goal is to sale you a device and make a
commission.