[vi-android] Re: Kindle Fire

  • From: Gmail <blindgeek1989@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 16:06:25 -0400

the difference between a device like the kindle fire and the nexus is you have
everything amazon offers within one device. You don’t have to jump between
apps. The reading experience is a little different and in my opinion having
used both I like the kindle method better. One is not better than the other,
it’s the experience you get with the fire that counts. The speakers are a lot
better and I think the interface is easier to understand as well.
Thanks,
Aaron Linson
Indescribable Studios
Being Confident in your ability, not your disability