[vi-android] Re: Kindle Fire

  • From: "Christopher-Mark Gilland" <cgwaxhawlover@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 20:25:42 -0400

Aaron,

You do indeed make some very valid points here.  I confess that when I was
using my friend's Kindle, I was using headphones, so I didn't really hear the
built in speaker.  You say that the speech is better.  Isn't it just using
Ivona Kindra?  Couldn't that be downloaded on a regular device?  Again, I
understand probably, yes, but why, when you could get it included.  I'm just
trying to throw out factors here.  Dont' take it personally.

Chris.