[vi-android] Re: Kindle Fire

  • From: "Hank Smith, and Seeing-eye dog Iona" <hanksmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 20:46:32 -0700

do you have a free version of the tutorials?
the only oppsion I see is the purchase oppsion

On 5/20/2014 8:31 PM, Gmail wrote:
Regardless these are not demos. Tutorials knowing how to use the device. Good quality audio and very easy walkthrough of all features of the device.
Thanks,
Aaron Linson
Indescribable Studios <http://blindpodcaster.com>
Being Confident in your ability, not your disability

On May 20, 2014, at 9:07 PM, Christopher-Mark Gilland <cgwaxhawlover@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:cgwaxhawlover@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

The short answer is yes.
The long answer is, Yes, but I've not looked into specifically how to do it. I hear it's not exactly terribly difficult, but it's not exactly the easiest either.
Chris.