[va-richmond-general] Re: Message From RAS Website Link

  • From: Catharine Tucker <cath.tucker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: joelively@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 20:39:38 -0400

Came out on the porch to listen for the wood thrush's evensong.
 What to my wondering ears do I hear ? A whip-poor-will!!

I haven't heard one here in 30 years!
He sang twice - close enough to hear call note - & was quieted by a softly
passing shower.

Only crickets now....
No cicadas this year at "Aisle of View" here in central Hanover Co.

Catharine