[va-richmond-general] Message From RAS Website Link

  • From: <Deborah.C.Biggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 11:15:59 -0400

Had a rare opportunity - after 4 years of hearing our resident mating pair of
barred owls almost every night and occasionally seeing one fly over into the
woods, the large male graced my back yard sitting on my clothes line post to
watch for mice at the base of a big tree.  He was there for about 7 - 8 minutes
around 7pm last night.
Wonderful to see. Unfortunately I don't have a camera that would capture that.

Debbie Biggs

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is intended only for the named recipient
and it may contain information that is confidential and/or subject to firm
privileges. If you are not the named addressee, you should not disseminate,
distribute or copy this communication. Please notify the sender immediately if
you have mistakenly received this communication.