[uae] Re: SCSI support on OS X

  • From: Jens <der_nexus@xxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 09:37:24 +0100

Hi Rich,

Am 19.03.2004 um 22:49 schrieb Richard Drummond:

Hi Jens

On Friday 19 March 2004 04:32 pm, Jens wrote:
Horray!!!

Yes Rich, it works. I've forgotten to remove the disc before starting
UAE!!

Great!

I don't must set "export UAE_SCSI_VERBOSE=1".
If this is set UAE crashes after quit. The Terminal is blocked and the
drive is not present.

Yes. I have problems with that kind of thing too.

Two questions at end. It's CD32 support enabled with SCSI support and
is there a way to make "export UAE_SCSI_DEVICE=IODVDServices" permanent
on the System??

I'll add it as a config option eventually. For now, add that line to the .bash_profile file in your home directory.

Yes, like the "ASPI SCSI driver" Option in WinUAE. We must find a way to set these variable and eject a inserted disc automatically before UAE starts.

Cheers, Rich

Greets Jens