[uae] Re: SCSI support on OS X

  • From: Jens <der_nexus@xxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 22:32:15 +0100

Horray!!!

Yes Rich, it works. I've forgotten to remove the disc before starting UAE!!

I don't must set "export UAE_SCSI_VERBOSE=1".
If this is set UAE crashes after quit. The Terminal is blocked and the drive is not present.

This version runs on PowerBook with SuperDrive!!!

Great work!!

Two questions at end. It's CD32 support enabled with SCSI support and is there a way to make "export UAE_SCSI_DEVICE=IODVDServices" permanent on the System??

greets Jens

Am 19.03.2004 um 21:18 schrieb Richard Drummond:

Hi Jens

On Friday 19 March 2004 03:14 pm, Jens wrote:
I've tested scsi support and it doesn't work. It shows me nothing of
devices in the Terminal. I've set the env to IOCompactDiscServices &
IODVDServices. In your regualr version I get with DVDSevices these 16
times devices, but with the test I get nothing. :o(

Hmmm. It works here. :-(

Do you have scsi=true in your config file?

Do you start UAE with no CD loaded in your drive?

Try setting

export UAE_SCSI_VERBOSE=1

and tell me what's reported in the terminal.