[uae] Re: Pointer trails

  • From: Richard Drummond <evilrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 23:13:30 -0500

Hi Keith

On Tuesday 09 March 2004 08:09 pm, Keith G. Robertson-Turner wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-03-10 at 00:53, Richard Drummond wrote:
> > Can each of you (Keith, Jonathan, Montag) forward me a copy of your X
> > log?
>
> http://www.genesis-x.nildram.co.uk/filez/uae/XFree86.0.log.txt

Thanks, Keith (and Jonathan).

About the only great difference in set-up I can see at the moment is that
Jonathan is using the NVidia AGP driver, while you don't appear to be. Is
that right?

I must confess that I'm a bit stumped on this one so far . . . I'm going to do
some more playing around with set ups here to see if I can duplicate this bug
myself and come up with some more ideas . . .