[uae] Re: Pointer trails

  • From: "Keith G. Robertson-Turner" <uae-freelists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2004 13:24:39 +0000

On Sat, 2004-03-06 at 06:42, Montag wrote:

> I have this little "problem": sometimes the pointer is leaving a persistent
> trail on the screen

Aha! So I'm not the only one!

I've been discussing this with Rich for a while, and I'm beginning to
suspect that it is something to do with Amiga-native libraries, rather
than uae itself.

Tell me this: Are you running AmigaOS 3.9 + DOpus Magellan II in
Workbench replacement mode by any chance?

Are you using a v3.1 kickstart kick.rom transfered from an A4000(T)?

Try booting into the *real* Workbench, or booting with no startup, and
see if the problem persists.

I'm going to keep investigating this.

--
Regards,