[uae] Re: OT: Beryl (also Re: Compiz)

  • From: Jason Rainforest <l3mming@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 19:56:59 +1000

lol .. thanks guys. I was aware of what all of you suggested. sudo su,
sudo -s -H and also sudo passwd. I meant by default in Ubuntu, the most
major usage difference (apparent to me) between it and Debian was the
use of sudo. Everything else appears to be the same so far. There
appears to be slightly different library layouts to Debian though, I ran
into some trouble with the Debian nvidia packages, so resorted to using
Ubuntu's packages from Feisty.