[TURC] Re: mechanisms for social dialogue

  • From: Andrew Jackson <ajacksonclc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "turc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <turc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 13:35:05 -0500

See Jelle Visser and Anton Herijik A Dutch Miracle re corporatism in the
Netherlands in the 1990s, the paradigm for "flexicurity." The Dutch unions
have a strong institutionalized role in consensus policy making, a model
that was embraced by the ILO in the 1990s.  The ILO have also promoted the
Danish model quite extensively.

Andrew Jackson