[triadtechtalk] Re: Windows Installer

  • From: "Lance" <askawaynow@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 11:17:12 +1000

Elisabeth, by "Windows Installer" are you referring to the file
"ikernel.exe"? If so you can just install it. It just sits there until
Windows needs it. Do remember, however, when installing any program to
make sure you close down all running programs, except EXPLORER (your
Windows System) and SYSTRAY. That will go a long way to preventing DLL
conflicts in the future.

Lance