[THIN] Re: latency

  • From: "Stratton, Doug MSER:EX" <Doug.M.Stratton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 14:23:28 -0700

We had a similar problem.  I did not work on it but it was something to do
with one of our NIC's had switched to 10meg from 100 or the duplex setting
was off.  Something like that.

We had a client who was opening an enormous Excel spreadsheet and it would
cause delays and then go away.

When the nic problem was fixed all was well.

bye