[THIN] Re: global or multi regional citrix farms

  • From: "Lilley, Brian" <brian.lilley@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 19:47:16 +0100

Hi Brian,

You are also suffering from the dilemna I am facing at present.  One global
farm would be putting all our eggs into one basket.   Especially if the
DataStore gets corrupted.

I appreciate that any new technology will be a risk. I guess I am trying to
get a feel for how reliable DataStores have been over the XP history of
products.

In terms of failover, would it be possible to have failover behind a seamless
app item on a 'Start Menu' list?

Your help is much appreciated...

Brian Lilley