[THIN] Re: VMWare

  • From: Tom Howarth <tom.howarth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 10:21:13 +0100

Tim makes good point when he points out uni-processor. the SMP module
places another large overhead into the environment. if you were to
virtualise Citrix boxes I would recommend 2 uni-processor VM's rather
than 1 dual processor VM.  however that said if you can go base tin on
the citrix boxed do so.

--
Tom at home