[THIN] Re: VMWare

  • From: Angus Macdonald <Angus.Macdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 16:48:28 +0100

It depends on how busy the servers are. I have a few metaframe servers setup
to host particular applications. They aren't busy by any stretch of the
imagination but the applications they serve can't coexist with others we
use. I've virtualised several of these with great results.

Obviously, a server that is running flat out is not a good candidate for
virtualisation.