[THIN] Re: Thin client shell

  • From: "Nick Smith" <nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 10:55:32 -0000

We 've now had running for a week or so my free solution for
half-a-dozen guinea pigs, and no problems reported thus far - use
TweakUI to logon as a user on each PC (Say TSUser), Tsuser's logon
script calls an RDP (For us; should work with ICA) file, next line of
logon script says;

shutdown -s -f

Haven't had any problems so far, and has the advantage of being (a) Easy
- takes about 10 minutes to implement on each PC, and (b) free,(c)
network-manageable.

Will report on any issues if/as they arrive.

Nick