[THIN] Re: Thin client shell

  • From: "Jeff Durbin" <techlists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 15:23:38 +1200

The clients that I have in mind to replace are Win9x/Me, so I could do it
that way, but I would just prefer to get rid of the Microsoft OS. I suppose
it's not a necessity, but it would just be easier to tell a client that they
don't have to worry about the underlying OS.  And it would be nice to know
that when I want to convert a fat client to a thin client all I have to do
is install a piece of software, regardless of the state of the machine; I
could basically 'image' it and it would be a thin client. Thanks for the
input.

JD