[THIN] Re: Thin client shell

  • From: "Matt Kosht" <matt.kosht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 09:04:20 -0500

Cool. Never heard of it. Thanks.
-Matt

>>> nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 3/24/2004 6:32:21 AM >>>
 Regarding licensing;
www.freedos.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Angus Macdonald [mailto:Angus.Macdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]=20
Sent: 24 March 2004 11:25
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: Thin client shell

I have a complete DOS client setup in Ghost format. It's about 6MB in
=
total but zips to 2MB. It supports a number of common (to us) network
=
cards but it's easy to add others as long as you have the .dos driver
=
file.
I'd be happy to forward it to anyone that would like to take a look.

Regards
Angus