[THIN] Re: Server Crash

  • From: "Ryan Sumstad" <ryan_sumstad@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 08:43:31 -0500

Most likely a multifunction printer driver or some other printer that
required an application to be installed (like a Canon inkjet printer with
ink management software).

How does the crashing server relate to farm driver replication?  How does it
relate to the "master" or 1st installed server in the farm?

-Ryan