[THIN] Re: Server Crash

  • From: George Yobst <george2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 11:57:11 -0700

It simply shows you what version of driver you have loaded
(instead of having to go thru each, one-by-one).
It's small, only 52k.  -George

Claus, Brian wrote:
> What does that utility do?
>
> =20
>
>   _____ =20
>
> =20
> Brian Claus, A+, Network+, MCP
> Network Administrator
> WESCO Distribution, Inc.
> 225 West Station Square Drive, Suite 700
> Pittsburgh, PA 15219-1122
> Phone:  412-454-2412
> Fax:  412-454-2540
> bclaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:bclaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>=20
>   _____ =20

George Yobst, Library Technology Analyst        phone: 503.723.4890
Library Information Network of Clackamas County   fax: 503.794.8238
16239 SE McLoughlin Blvd, Suite 208         web: http://www.lincc.lib.or.us
Oak Grove, OR 97267-4654                  email: george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"...it is impossible for anyone to begin to learn
  what he thinks he already knows."  - Epictetus