From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Ryan Sumstad
Sent: 09 May 2003 14:44
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: Server Crash

Most likely a multifunction printer driver or some other printer that
required an application to be installed (like a Canon inkjet printer
with
ink management software).

How does the crashing server relate to farm driver replication?  How
does it
relate to the "master" or 1st installed server in the farm?

-Ryan

<http://www.tsitservices.co.uk/>