[THIN] Re: Server Crash

  • From: George Yobst <george2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 10:45:59 -0700

If you suspect a printer driver problem, I'd download this utility
and run it on every server, especially your print server:
http://www.thethin.net/pdmanager.zip
If you're running W2k, make darn sure you've got Version 3 drivers!
-George

Tom Norton wrote:
> Marco
>
> I'm not 100% sure why they are crashing. I think it might be a printer
> driver issue. It doesn't happen very often, and I have set the servers
> to reboot everynight.
>
> Tom

George Yobst, Library Technology Analyst        phone: 503.723.4890
Library Information Network of Clackamas County   fax: 503.794.8238
16239 SE McLoughlin Blvd, Suite 208         web: http://www.lincc.lib.or.us
Oak Grove, OR 97267-4654                  email: george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"...it is impossible for anyone to begin to learn
  what he thinks he already knows."  - Epictetus