[THIN] Re: Roaming profiles

  • From: SPerez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 10:41:00 -0500

I have this issue where it is set in the policy but it doesn't delete all
the profiles just certain people.  Very painful.  i just left it alone for
awhile.

____________________________
Steve Perez
IT Department
Sea Star Line, LLC
sperez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

                    "Alken, Dave"

                    <Dave.Alken@kappapack       To:     "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'"
<thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                    aging.com>                  cc:

                    Sent by:                    Subject:     [THIN] Re: Roaming
profiles
                    thin-bounce@freelists

                    .org

                    01/16/2003 09:51 AM