[THIN] Re: Roaming profiles

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 10:27:37 -0700

Take a look at:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=1b286e6d-8912-4e18-b570-42470e2f3582&displaylang=en

That sounds like it is dealing with the binary portion, I would guess that if
some of the files/folders do not release the UPHClean would ignore- it appears
to look at the registry hive load/unload process rather than the whole contents
to the profile folder.

Steve Greenberg
Thin Client Computing
34522 N. Scottsdale Rd. suite D8453