[THIN] Re: Roaming profiles

  • From: Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 10:22:14 -0700

I've seen the same thing and yes, I have UPHClean loaded. I've even
upgraded to the latest version to see if it helps..nope.

adam

|         |           Jeff Pitsch      |
|         |           <jepitsch@xxxxxxx|
|         |           om>              |
|         |           thin-bounce@freel|
|         |           ists.org         |
|         |           04/18/2005 09:53 |
|         |           thin             |

  |       To:       thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                 |
  |       cc:
                                                 |
  |       Subject:  [THIN] Re: Roaming profiles

Ok, I'll ask the obvious, UPHCLEAN is loaded?

On 4/18/05, Joe Shonk <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello,
>

> I've noticed lately with Roaming profiles that the User's "Cookies" and
> "Local Settings\Temporary Internet File" Directories are being left
behindâ
> Delete roaming cache is enable and the profile deletes (for the most
part).
> To top it off, it only happens when the End User uses Internet Explorer.
>

> System is W2k3 w/ MFPS 3.0
>

> Joe

N¬Yç*hžÊ+E3’¡ûpj·“IÆy4œjW©®‹âuër‹-y÷ÞrØ{²¶ˆ¦¦º/z—«~ŠæjwqªZr+rjwlµ¦â–+r~Ší†)Ü'§¶Ç½êì–)
+k‹µ¡kjg¨¬È®‹(~ÔÞh§jTž®øœzÊîžx§h§vŒ,5=´ÓJ+ÛM7†Ûiÿü0Âh²‡ír‰¿z{^­«)‰