[THIN] Re: Roaming profiles

Try it or not, it's not a big deal to me.  I've had it solve more
problems with profiles than not and the first thing I would do is load
that and see if it makes a difference.  I believe most people would
agree that if your having profile issues (which this seems to be), you
load UPHCLEAN as a first step.  It can be loaded/unloaded without
rebooting and it will have an immediate impact.  The only downside to
it, is that it's not truly supported by MS but Robin (sp?) is very
good at getting new versions out when needed.

Jeff Pitsch