[THIN] Re: Profiles

  • From: Jason Miller <JMiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 17:49:38 -0400

I'll say this:  I've had no issues w/ roaming profiles in Citrix.  I'm
running Metaframe XP FR1 (soon to be FR3) on Win2K Servers and haven't had
any issues.  At first I had alot of issues, but after some research I found
two MS Hotfixes that tend to break roaming profiles.  They're  #'s 328310
and 329170.  With a little tweaking it can be pretty sweet.

Now, If I mis-read your question and they're going to stick w/ NT4 desktops
and want to use the same roaming profile between the NT4 desktop and the
Win2k Citrix servers....then I haven't heard of anyone doing that.  Seems
like there would be some obvious conflicts.

Hope this helps.