[THIN] Re: Profiles

  • From: "Manfred Rothfusz" <m.rothfusz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 19:56:09 +0200

Mandatory profile with the Flex Profile Kit by Jeroen v.d. Kamp !!!

Please check
http://www.loginconsultants.nl/upload/flex_profile_kit_v101.zip

- Roaming profiles need very much support and users will complaining
that their profile is corrupt

- Local profiles is almost impossible because the load balacing

Kind Regards,

Manfred Rothfusz