From: Jim Kenzig [mailto:jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: May 21, 2003 3:19 PM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: Profiles

Jan is correct that is a problem...the other issue is it is only about =
15
users out of 1200 that are connecting to the 2000 servers the rest do =
not
even have access to the apps on it and run on NT 4.  I don't want to =
start
messing with profiles on a global level.  There has got to be an easier =
way.
Has anyone come up with an easy way to change the path of profiles on a =
2000
server to use Winnt/Profiles instead of documents and settings?  This =
would
probably resolve everything if I could just do that.=20
JK=20