From: Jason Miller [mailto:JMiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2004 5:50 PM
To: 'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [THIN] Re: Profiles

I'll say this:  I've had no issues w/ roaming profiles in Citrix.  I'm
running Metaframe XP FR1 (soon to be FR3) on Win2K Servers and haven't
had any issues.  At first I had alot of issues, but after some research
I found two MS Hotfixes that tend to break roaming profiles.  They're
#'s 328310 and 329170.  With a little tweaking it can be pretty sweet.

Now, If I mis-read your question and they're going to stick w/ NT4
desktops and want to use the same roaming profile between the NT4
desktop and the Win2k Citrix servers....then I haven't heard of anyone
doing that.  Seems like there would be some obvious conflicts.

Hope this helps.