[THIN] Re: OT: Cisco wireless and domain logon

  • From: "Bruce Jarrett-Norton" <bjarrett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 09:29:06 -0400

We have the same problem with out Dell Wireless USB cards.  However, as
we still have 95 machines here we have a few Linksys wireless APs  that
are Ethernet connected.  These do not have that problem even on the 2k
systems.  I am not sure what the fix is for the USB ones - after looking
into it, it seems that the AP has to re auth to the WAP when the user
logs in because it has new credentials that it needs to apply.