[THIN] Re: MSTSC Issue

  • From: Steve Snyder <kwajalein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 11:05:13 +0100

To logon to this remote computer, you must have Terminal Server User Access
permissions on this computer. Be default, members of the Remote Desktop
Users group have these permissions. If you are not a member of the Remote
Desktop Users group, or another group that has these permissions, or if the
Remote Desktop Users group does not have these permissions, you must be
granted these permissions manually.