[THIN] Re: MSTSC Issue

  • From: Steve Snyder <kwajalein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 08:19:13 +0100

found this old thread as we have a single w2k3/XA4 server doing the same
thing, even for local users. verified they're int he RDU group, verified
they're in the "allow logon to TS" policy and *aren't* in the "deny logon to
TS" policy, TS licenses are valid and assigning, CTX licenses are valid, but
only admins can logon.

Saw a few threads that they had to reinstall XA to make it go away, we can
probably do that if need be, just thought I'd check and see if anyone had
ever found any other weirdo things to cause this.