[THIN] Re: MSTSC Issue

  • From: Magnus Hjorleifsson <magnus@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 10:04:42 -0400

When I ran to this in the past I checked the following

Domain users in the remote desktop group, allow login locally for remote
desktop users( local group). And if you want non admins to access it from rdp,
check the rdp listener permissions.

You may also have to adjust the Ica listen policy for 'allow non admins to
connect to desktop'

Sent from my iPhone