[THIN] Re: MSTSC Issue

  • From: Andy Friar <Andy.Friar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 10:22:50 +0000

I'm assuming "Non-Administrators only launch published applications" isnt'
ticked within RDP-tcp in TSCC?

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
[mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>] On Behalf
Of Steve Snyder

verified the users can connect via ICA, just not via RDP, yes, they have
permissions to RDP in the tssc

on a side note, since it's been a while since I've played citrix-dude, is there
really no fat ICA client anymore?