[THIN] Looking for your Original/Innovative uses for Citrix for a presentation I am doing

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://ThinHelp.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 06:29:02 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all
  I am going to be doing a presentation at CSEIT prior to iForum on Getting the
most of Citrix/Using Citrix across your organization.

  I am looking for additional ideas from people on how they have come up with
innovative/original new ways to save time and use Citrix in your corporation.

  I have things like ways of publishing MMC's of AD users, Rdesktops and
Exchange Control Panel,  Publishing Printers Folder, Web interace mods, CSG/WI
usage, etc.  Just looking for some other great things people are doing with
Citrix Products that they think others may not of thought of that other
companies could use.  I'll make the whole presentation available after CSEIT to
the list.

  Please post to the list as this could be a great thread also. Include
registry hacks, text you used to publish the item, etc. I'll try and give
credit where credit is due.

  Thanks,

Jim Kenzig
    Microsoft MVP - Terminal Services