[THIN] Re: Looking for your Original/Innovative uses for Citrix for a presentation I am doing

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 12:24:53 -0700

We come across this regularly with clients that have less than ideal Citrix
implementations in the past (not provided by us!). We usually come in and
refresh the software and create an updated design, and in the process, use a
new naming convention that takes away the word "Citrix" from the project.
Once we do that we have a very high level of satisfaction.

PS- I see that you are running XP- no wonder they aren't happy!!

Steve Greenberg

Thin Client Computing

34522 N. Scottsdale Rd D8453

Scottsdale, AZ 85262