[THIN] Re: Licensing server problem

  • From: "Rob Beekmans" <RobBeekmans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 21:03:47 +0200

Robert,

The reghack you're looking for is

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\TermServLicensing

Modify the ImagePath value to "%SystemRoot%\System32\lserver.exe -nodc"
(without the quotation marks), and then quit Registry Editor.

Met vriendelijke groeten / With kind regards

Rob Beekmans
Technical Consultant
A-Tree Automatisering

Business Phone: +31 24 6452000