[THIN] Re: Hardware for Citrix Servers

  • From: "Minero, Hector B CIV NSWCDD, K55" <hector.minero@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 11:19:42 -0500

How much RAM?

In the past, I read that there is not much difference in Dual or Quad
CPUs for Terminal Servers.
I read that memory and Drive speed are more important.  Is that true?
I think that 4GB of RAM is just not good enough anymore (50 users), but
then if we want more than 4GB, we need to install Windows 2003
Enterprise at an extra $2000.

Hector Minero
NSWCDD Code K55
Ph: 540.653.8859