[THIN] Re: Hardware for Citrix Servers

  • From: "Minero, Hector B CIV NSWCDD, K55" <hector.minero@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 11:01:06 -0500

Thanks for the replies.
On my current servers, Dell PowerEdge 2850 Duals, 4 GB RAM, at 25 users
I can see the page file usage at 3.14 GB.
I have one 4GB page file, which is the limit on Windows 2003 Standard.
Is the page file being used before the 4 GB of RAM?
Should I add another 4GB page file?  Will it help?

Hector Minero
NSWCDD Code K55
Ph: 540.653.8859
Email: hector.minero@xxxxxxxx