[THIN] Re: Hardware for Citrix Servers

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 09:41:38 -0700

I don't think the size of the active page file is meaningful in Windows as
it appears to be constantly in use even when there is plenty of physical RAM
available.

Tim and others can explain why that is, but it is not a good measure of
available resources to users....

Steve Greenberg
Thin Client Computing
34522 N. Scottsdale Rd D8453