[THIN] Re: Citrix reporting

  • From: Derek McGhee <derek_mcghee@xxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2003 10:06:27 -0400

Check this website out  http://www.lakesidesoftware.com/ .  From what I
understand, this company had a product called SysTrack 1.0 which came
bundled with Metaframe XPe (they called it RMS).  Now they are on the
market themselves and recently released SysTrack 3.1.  It's supposed to
be more robust with a lot of added features...  I don't use it but I
would like to hear from anyone who does.

Derek