[THIN] Re: Citrix reporting

  • From: Cláudio Rodrigues <Claudio.Rodrigues@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 00:42:37 -0400

That is exactly what we ended up doing. A simple app to publish apps
with seamless windows for both RDP5 and RDP5.2 for less than US$ 350 per
server, unlimited users. Ok does not have all the fancy features of New
Moon and Citrix. But not every single small/medium company needs that!
I agree with you. Most of the time, TS related software is way
overpriced.

Cláudio Rodrigues

Microsoft MVP
Windows Technologies - Terminal Server