[THIN] Re: Citrix reporting

Lakeside is pretty good, as is Logcaster which is what we use here.  A lot
of it depends on how much canned reporting you want to come with the
product.

-Paul

This Week's Sponsor - Emergent Online
Essential Thin Client Utilities.
Meet Jim Kenzig of thethin.net at the Emergent Online
Booth #24 at Citrix iForum on October 13th.
http://www.go-eol.com