[THIN] Citrix reporting

  • From: "Shackleford, Adam" <Adam.Shackleford@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <THIN@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 07:07:40 -0500

IMHO, RMS leaves a lot to be desired when it comes to reporting.  I
would like to generate a process summary report that covers a specific
time period (1AM-12 Noon) for multiple days.  Currently RMS will only
allow this time period break down for a single day, meaning I cannot ask
for multiple days during this period only.  I must include the time
outside this period.  And if I choose the single day, for this period, I
have to run the Process summary report for each day and manually
combine/manipulate the data.  Like we all have time to do this? :-)

My question to the group is this:  is anyone out there using customized
Crystal reporting templates that perform this function? Is there some
other reporting package that anyone uses that may be able to provide
this functionality?  I fear I may need to contract out for someone who
knows the RMS database structure AND is a wiz at Crystal Reporting.  Any
information would be helpful.

Thanks,

Adam Shackleford

IST, International Infrastructure