[THIN] Re: App streaming

  • From: "Jeff Pitsch" <jepitsch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 08:57:39 -0400

Yes there is a bit of delay on startup of a streamed up but that is
true of any streaming technology.  From my testing though it's pretty
darn fast but obviously mileage will vary depending on the
environment.

Jeff Pitsch
Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server
Citrix Technology Professional
Provision Networks VIP

Forums not enough?
Get support from the experts at your business
http://jeffpitschconsulting.com

On 5/1/07, Steve Greenberg <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Jeff are you still seeing startup delays with the new Application Hub
(streaming) feature? It looks to me like the improved that a lot in 4.5.....

Steve Greenberg
Thin Client Computing
34522 N. Scottsdale Rd D8453
Scottsdale, AZ 85262