[THIN] App streaming

Hi ,

Anyone using the App streaming feature in 4.5 , Im in the middle of
evaluating a move for XP to 4,5 new build .

Should I be looking at App streaming to the citrix server or the new
version of the isolation environment.

We currently have nearly 20 different apps installed on citrix servers
using a published desktop.

Any views on these new technologies would be greate.

I have read that the onl application env wasent greate. Is the newer one
better ?

Thanks
Ronnie

Ronnie Hamilton
Lufthansa Airmotive Ireland
Nass Road
Dublin
Tel : 01 4011253
ltai

Visit our website : www.ltai.ie
45999.   Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.
Reg. No. 140891.  Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If
you have received this email in error, please advise by return email and delete
all copies of the message.